Monday, May 24, 2010


"I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I've never let it stop me from doing a single thing that I wanted to do" Georgia O'Keefe
So, now that you know how I feel :-),
I am inviting you all to the
Love Shines Concert -
Cathy AJ Hardy & Friends
on June 26, 2010
8pm
I am excited to partner with some great musicians to share with you the songs that mean so much to me! Boris Sichon is a world percussionist who plays all sorts of instruments from around the world. Kevin Boese is a fantastic acoustic guitarist and songwriter....and there are others too who will join me.
This evening will be a collection of my own compositions and other songs that mean a lot to me.
There is a suggested donation of $15 at the door.
Look forward to seeing you!

No comments: